Interested in official audio courses/certifications?
Want to visit Spain…?
Microfusa offers exactly what you are looking for: high quality English-language training in Madrid and Barcelona!
Our summer programmes include:
– Avid / Protools 101, 110, 201, 201M
– Logic 101
– Ableton Live 101, 201
– Reactable Live
Schedule: 9:00 to 13:00 & 14:00 to 18:00
14th – 15th Protools 101
20th – 21st Reactable Live (16h) / 20th – 22nd Ableton Live (24h )
27 th – 29 th Protools 110 (24h)
4 th – 5 th Protools 201 (16h) / Logic Pro (24h)
11 th – 13 th Protools 210 M (24h) / Ableton Live (24h)
PROTOOLS 101: 350€*
PROTOOLS 110: 495€*
PROTOOLS 201: 465€*
PROTOOLS 210M: 785€*
LOGIC PRO: 520€*
ABLETON LIVE: 495€
REACTABLE LIVE: 495€
*Books and exam fees included.
Enrolment deadline for july courses is June 22
A minimum of 4 students are required for starting the courses.
Who is Microfusa?
Microfusa is Spain’s No. 1 training provider in the fields of audio technology, electronic music production and DJ-ing. Since we started in 1987 thousands of students have been trained at our premium quality facilities in Madrid and Barcelona, which include up to 14 fully equipped recording studios and post-production suites.
Today Microfusa offers a wide range of training programmes including:
– Diplomas in “Live Sound and Recording Techniques”, “Music Production” and “Broadcast & Sound for Film” (2 years)
– Certifications (Foundations) in “Sound Engineering”, “Electronic Music Production” and “Professional DJ”
– Official Certifications (Avid, Apple, Ableton, Reactable Systems).
– A large catalogue of short courses, private classrooms, etc.
– Special, tailor-made courses for active professionals (customers include major broadcasting companies such as Televisió de Catalunya, TVE, Tele 5, Antena3, Canal Sur, Catalunya Radio, etc.)
Microfusa’s educational offer includes on-site, online and hybrid courses.
If you want information about our courses, please contact:
phone +34934353688 (English assistance is available Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 10:00AM- (GMT+1)