This September, the Microfusa stores and schools host a presentation tour of the polyphonic synthesizer Arturia Polybrute in collaboration with Zentralmedia
Arturia Polybrute is one of the most powerful synthesizers. A 61-key, 6-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer with an expansive morphing architecture that will take your sound where no synthesizer has gone before. To get an idea of its qualities, you just have to take a look at its characteristics:
- 61-note velocity / pressure sensitive keyboard
- 2 brute wave oscillators per voice
- Noise generator ranging from red to white noise
- Dual Filter Design: Dr. Bob Moog’s 24db Ladder and Multimode Steiner
- Master filter and FM filter control
- 3 LFOs and 3 envelope generators
- Matrix interface for modulation, sequencer and preset control
- 64 matrix points for modular style patching
- Each preset has 2 states, perfectly mixed with the Morph control
- Split or cover the keyboard with the sonic morphological states …
- Selection of Poly, Mono or Unison modes for the keyboard
- Revolutionary 3-axis Morphée controller for real-time tactile expression
- Assignable ribbon controller above keyboard
- Pitch wheel and assignable multi-function mod wheel
- 64-step sequencer with motion recorder and automation
- Multimodal Complex Arpeggiator
- Built-in stereo digital effects, including reverb, chorus, and delay
- 1/4 “output connectors left and right unbalanced
- 1/4 “output connectors left and right unbalanced
Arturia Polybrute Demo Tour
If you want to discover, live and direct, all the secrets of this powerful polyphonic synthesizer, Microfusa has partnered with Zentralmedia in a national tour of demonstrations that will show you how the Arturia Polybrute works.
The demos will be divided into three well-defined parts:
In the first part, there will be a presentation of the product. We will talk about the history of the brand, the birth of the Arturia Brute range and a didactic description of the synthesizer parameters, accompanied by examples of sound design by Dórival Cora, in charge of communication and Marketing at Zentralmedia.
The second part will be a Live of approximately 25 minutes by the artist Annie Hall with an Arturia Polybrute as the main element and a Drumbrute Impact as the rhythmic accompaniment. Next, Annie Hall will give us an explanation of how she has configured Live and what are the parameters that she uses the most in her Arturia Polybrute.
Finally, we will have a round of questions and a raffle of the brand’s products in different formats according to each demo.
Dates of the Arturia Polybrute Demo Tour
If you want to discover the secrets of the Arturia Polybrute synthesizer, you have two opportunities, one in Barcelona and the other in Madrid:
- Tuesday, September 21 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Microfusa Barcelona Store
(Carrer Sepulveda, 134). This event will be broadcast through the Twitch platform.
- Thursday, September 30 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Microfusa School Madrid
(P.º of Juan Antonio Vallejo-Nájera Boots, 59)
To maintain control and health security, you can attend the demos by registering through an event created on the Eventbrite platform or through Facebook of the organizing companies (Microfusa & Zentralmedia). A communication with all the details will be made through the media and social networks of these two companies. It will be necessary to attend with a mask.
Arturia product giveaways during demos
As we mentioned before, at the end of each event there will be a draw for 2 prizes of the brand in different format according to each demo:
- Microfusa Barcelona Store
- A Minilab MKII and the FX Collection 2 license will be raffled off among in-person attendees and a full FX Collection 2 license among viewers through the Twitch platform.
- Microfusa School Madrid
- A Minilab MKII and the FX Collection 2 license will be raffled off among in-person attendees.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE DRAWING
- Legal Organizers: Microfusa Comercial S.L.U. with address at C / Sepúlveda 134, 08015 Barcelona (Spain) and C.I.F. B64120785, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 38362, Folio 88, Page B 323457, 1st Inscription
- Microfusa employees or any other person involved in the administration, development and execution of this sweepstakes and their immediate family members are not eligible to be selected as winners of this sweepstakes. Minors under 18 years of age must provide parental or guardian consent if requested.
- It is not necessary to pay any amount or make any purchase to participate in the raffle.
- The complete instructions for entering this giveaway are as described on this page.
- It is mandatory to reside in Spain to be eligible for the award.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- Microfusa reserves the right to cancel, modify or substitute the drawing (including prizes) at any time if it is not possible to carry out said drawing as specified, whether due to catastrophe, war or military disturbances, or any other reason. that is beyond the control of Microfusa. Any change in the draw will be notified to the participants by Microfusa as soon as possible.
- No money will be offered in exchange for the prizes offered. The prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize of equivalent value without prior notice. Winners who have attended the event in person will be chosen by external software Random.org from all entries received, and verified by Microfusa communication staff. Winners who have been viewers on Twitch will be chosen through the Nightbot program.
- Winners will be announced at the end of each demo and live.
- Microfusa’s decision regarding all matters related to the giveaway will be final and will not enter into arguments.
- The contest and its terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish law and any dispute will be arbitrated by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts (courts of Barcelona).
- Participating in this giveaway confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Remember to be aware of our social networks to be informed of all the news. And that in the Microfusa stores in Barcelona and Madrid and in Microfusa Online you will find all Arturia products.